• This policy explains how Storetaste Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) collects and uses personal information to provide our Website and our Services, that is:
o a sales support application (the App);
o a team of shared reps; and
o a cloud-based reporting platform.
• If you have any questions or privacy related matters, please contact our privacy officer firstname.lastname@example.org
• We collect the following personal information:
o Information that you provide to us, such as when you create your account with us;
o Information created when you use our services, such as location, usage, transaction information, and device information;
o ; and
o User or third-party feedback.
Purposes and Sharing of Information
• The purposes for which we collect personal information from you is in order to provide our Website and our Services to you. We also use the information we hold for research and development, enabling communications between users of the Services; and marketing (including promotions).
• We may share your information with any subsidiary company or any successor company by purchase of assets and/or equity, or by merger.
• We will not disclose your information to any other person except as set out in this policy; with your consent; to the extent necessary or desirable to enable us to carry out our Services; or to the extent required by law.
• We do not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes.
Security and Retention
• We hold your information on a secure electronic database using Amazon Web Services and at our offices 244 Selwyn Road, Rolleston, 7678Only authorised staff have access to your personal information.
• We take all reasonable steps to ensure security of your information from risks such as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by someone we have authorised to access the information who is required to comply with confidentiality.
• No data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are taken at your own risk.
• We retain your profile and other information for as long as you maintain your account. We also retain transaction details and other information for 10 years after collection in connection with tax, insurance and other legal requirements. This is held separately in a secure environment and only for those purposes. We may hold onto information for a longer period of time if required for the necessary and lawful purposes of our business.
Access and Correction
• You have a right to request access and to request correction of your personal information. Please contact us here: email@example.com Cookies and Analytics
Links to Other Websites
• We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this website. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites.
Your privacy practices
• We require all users of our Services to comply with our Terms and Conditions which includes complying with all relevant laws including privacy legislation. We are not responsible for any breach of the law by a user however we may consider terminating the business relationship if a user fails to comply with the law including privacy.
Changes to this Privacy Statement